Acquire a deep understanding of human behaviour to drive performance in people and organisations
The University of Liverpool’s online MSc in Organisational and Business Psychology can be your gateway to a range of exciting opportunities around the globe as an expert in promoting individual wellbeing and organisational success.
This fully online masters in organisational and business psychology is designed for working professionals looking to boost their careers by gaining in-depth skills in the science of managing, leading and motivating people within organisations and businesses, across a variety of sectors and cultural contexts.
Whether you are already working in a relevant field, such as HR, recruitment, change management or training, or looking to make a career switch, by the time you graduate, you will be armed with an advanced set of transferrable psychology-based skills that deliver real results in the workplace – opening up a wide range of management positions around the world, or helping you make a greater strategic impact in your current role.
Why choose the University of Liverpool Online MSc in Organisational and Business Psychology?
- Earn a recognised masters degree in Organisational and Business Psychology from a globally respected university
- Benefit from the balanced input of both practitioners and academics, gaining both transferrable strategic skills for your career and expert research skills for further education at doctoral level
- Learn to apply psychology techniques in the workplace and start making a difference from day one, improving organisational and business strategy and performance, and strengthening employee wellbeing
- Gain advanced knowledge of the latest thinking in the fields of organisational leadership, evidence-based coaching, talent management, and organisational change
- Acquire the knowledge, skills and cultural sensitivity to apply psychology as a tool for organisational success and individual wellbeing in workplaces across the globe
- Develop qualitative and quantitative research skills and learn to apply them in a range of contexts
Master in Organisational and Business Psychology Highlights
- Access a respected university and a challenging programme form wherever you are – even if you don’t have an undergraduate degree in psychology
- Study 100% online without interrupting your career
- Advance professionally or prepare for a counselling career or doctoral research (PhD, PsyD)
- Learn in an engaging online environment that will help keep you motivated and on track to succeed
- Connect with psychology professionals from other disciplines, building your international network
A reputation for excellence
The University of Liverpool is in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of 24 research-led UK universities which includes Oxford and Cambridge.
The University ranks in the UK’s top 5 for research impact, with 80% of the University’s research in Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience rating as world-leading or internationally excellent in the UK’s Research Excellence Framework (REF 2014).
The University’s long history in Psychology goes back to Nobel Laureate Sir Charles Sherrington – often considered to be the founder of modern neurophysiology – who was Professor of Physiology from 1895 to 1913.